Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Kelley Doesnt Like Goliath. (exclusive video)

"Do you have any comment on the appearance of communications between the council and mayor appearing on other local websites, including sites with swear words and pictures which objectify women? Is there some way Chatter can also subscribe to these intracity communications? If you want everyone to know something, this is really the place to share your dirty laundry."  -Kelley

On Friday I wrote and published my weekend review and told myself that I was taking a vacation from politics until we got back on Wednesday.  (cruise ship rates will make that decision easy)  But before we departed on Saturday morning curiosity got the better of me and I saw Kelley's remarks.  I tried to point out that it really had nothing to do with post and of course was shot down MDH b/c well he's all in on Mikey no matter what the cost to our community.

So Kelley doesn't like Goliath.  Well I think we can all figure this out.  She's mad because they don't bow to the idiocy that is Mikey.  And now she's tired of it. 

JAML has received "exclusive" footage of Kelley tell Goliath to get off Mikey's back.  She is very distraught and obviously a little confused because she's so upset.  Take a look.


We will be returning home later today and I'm interested in what I've missed as a weekend that I thought would be low on the news gauge apparently had some small stories here and there.  See ya then.

No comments:

Post a Comment