Thursday, November 1, 2012

BREAKING NEWS: Grumpy Granny Closes Her CCC Account

Grumpy Granny has closed her CCC account.  But it does not appear to be erased as her avatar is still visible. 

I hope that this is only a temporary break for GG.  This week has been I'm sure very stressful with some taboo topics and quite a few people questioning the fairness of the CCC. 

On a personal note, I have great respect for GG both as a moderator and as the person I've very limitly gotten to know through a few PM's.  Though she has not always told me that I was right (or wrong for that matter) whenever I have conversed with her about some minor issues, I've come away feeling a great sense of fairness from her.  As well I have come to respect her stance and opinions on issues while not always agreeing.  I've missed her regular post to the Jeffersonville threads since she has moved her attention over to the Clarksville one.

Here's hoping that she's back soon handing out the whacks and that she knows she will be missed until that time. 

WHACK! 

For old times sake!

3 comments:

  1. My god man ... it took me 4 times to get the bot-busting secret code right in order to publish my comment. That is some high security you have there. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I think GrumpyGranny's just got tired of all the stuff that goes on on that site. There looks like a lot of anger and hate on there.

    ReplyDelete